A pet friendly Savannah bed and breakfast? Yes! Just because you’re traveling doesn’t mean you have to leave your pets behind. Four-legged guests are always welcome at the Foley House Inn. So pack the leash and head our way! Doesn’t your pet deserve a Savannah getaway, too?
We’re proud to be the only truly pet friendly bed & breakfast or hotel in Savannah’s Historic District. There are almost no restrictions to our pet policies, so why not bring your dog or cat with you to Savannah? Read what Yahoo Travel says about us.
Foley House Inn Pet Friendly Savannah Bed and Breakfast Policies
- Unlike many other hotels, there are no size or breed restrictions here.
- You are required to allow all of the Inn’s employees to pet your dog whenever you walk by us…Especially the owners!
- You are not required to cage or kennel your pet if you leave the room. We only ask that you give us a mobile phone number, just in case you’re needed.
- Pets are welcome in all areas except the common interior spaces (such as the parlor and dining room). They are free to visit our outdoor common area (the courtyard).
- A nominal one-time “extra guest” fee of $50 per pet/per stay (not per night) applies.
Many visitors take us up on this offer, but we’re very accommodating to those traveling without pets as well. We maintain certain sleeping rooms as non-pet accommodations, so guests with allergies to pets are always completely comfortable.
We know how it is. We love our pets and travel with them, too. So we are determined to extend the same Southern hospitality for our guests staying with their pets. We’ve even been known to take our four-legged visitors for walks! Pets are part of your family, and we consider them part of our family as well.
Please note that the following rooms are NOT pet friendly and are reserved for guests without pets:
- 203 The Doddington
- 305 The Nottingham
- 403 The Bredby