The Foley House Inn is a beautiful example of Savannah’s rich tradition for gracious Southern hospitality. As you approach our lovely bed & breakfast, you’ll see instantly that an “authentically Savannah” experience awaits you. Our striking façade echoes this city’s glorious architectural past, and we are surrounded by charming neighbors all along Chippewa Square.
When you step inside our foyer, the past seems to come alive. Our interiors are warm, comfortable, and refined. Have a seat in the parlor as you relax and enjoy a glass of port wine. Stop by the elegant dining room for one of our three daily culinary services [link this to the Cuisine page]. Or, keep walking through to the exterior courtyard. Privacy, seclusion, and peace are yours to enjoy. As you’ll see, we’re dedicated to making you feel right at home.
We offer 19 spacious guestrooms that are completely unique. Explore our five extraordinary room categories to select your room of preference. With working fireplaces, period-inspired furnishings, lavish appointments, and modern comforts, you’ll hardly be able to leave.
- Each room features its own luxurious bathroom, complete with signature line of Aveda bath products and plush bathrobes.
- Check-in is after 3:00pm.
- Checkout is before 11:00am.
- All rooms are non-smoking.
- Children 12 and older are welcome.
- Cancellations accepted 72 hours prior to check in and deposits are refunded less a $25 cancellation fee. Should you need to cancel with less than 72 hours notice, your deposit full can be applied to another reservation within 12 months. Cancellations for St. Patrick’s Day require a 30-day notice.